What is the Shrewsbury Tourism Association?
The Shrewsbury Tourism Association board is made up of a number of individual volunteers from the private tourism sector who believe that local businesses can benefit from unified support and by working with each other we can increase vistors to our town.
Together we are stronger!
As a member of a non-profit association you would be helping to support the local economy. This would allow us to further increase our disribution of promotional material, visit more trde shows and develop new revenue streams with the objective of increasing visitor numbers to Shrewsbury and the surrounding region.
We value the help of every member and welcome any advice and expertise they might have. If you are a business that welcomes visitors, from the smallest cafe to the largest hotel, we will do our utmost to work with you to increase customers to your business.
Why become a member?
We have had many successes as an independent association and have continued to develop our relationship with the Shrewsbury Business Improvement District (BID), Shrewsbury Town Council and Shropshire Council.
- Continuous growth of the town website - www.originalshrewsbury.co.uk
- Publishing 150,000 town maps and town guides that are distributed throughout Shropshire and neighbouring counties.
- Representation at various tourism trade shows held across the country
- Working closely with Shrewsbury BID on marketing the town
- Promoting Shrewsbury through working with local transport links
Sadly, we cannot do all this without the support of local businesses.
For £100 per year, you can help us promote the town on a national scale to some of the biggest tour operators and holidaymakers in the United Kingdom.
As a result, we would like to invite you to support your town and the local economy by becoming a member of the Shrewsbury Tourism Association.
Having a membership with us wlll entitle you to the following benefits:-
- An full page listing for your business on www.originalshrewsbury.co.uk
- 10% discount for the new members to feature on the Town Map and Brochure for the next edition.
- Selected discounts and offers with other members
- Invitation to Quarterley meetings with the STA to discuss potential improvements
- Free placement of your leaflets in information stands throughout the United Kingdom
- Option to feature as a guest on our stands at festivals and shows throughout the year
- Promotion via social media pages
- Partnership working with What's On Magazine
- 10% off bookings with Shropshire Festivals (Shrewsbury Food Festival, Shropshire Kids Festival, Telfood, Oktoberfest and Shrewsbury Winter Festival).
If you would like to join please fill out a Membership Form in full and return it to the address below or via email to email@example.com
Shrewsbury Tourism Association
Working together to keep you in the loop!